Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Notes of Appreciation -About Messages I've Shared to Pet Parents

Getting a thank you note is the nicest thing that anyone could do. It's not that we look for thank yous, but it feels good to know that we've helped make someone else feel good in some way. Below are some nice notes of appreciation I received from folks (that they posted on my public facebook page - so I just copied and pasted them here) after I provided some messages from their pets in spirit. Make someone's day and send them a thank you note. I appreciate these notes and am so happy that my messages and the Pets and the Afterlife books have provided some comfort. - Rob Gutro 

NOTES OF APPRECIATION 

Rose Nails I lost 2 dogs (kids) within 48 hours of one another last month and I was devastated. I needed to know they were okay so I asked them to show me signs that they were still around so now they come visit me almost every night jumping up on my bed and snuggling up in their usual spots. I even got to see my Malley and she was so beautiful and young and didn't have that ugly tumor that took her life or gray hair! I now know that my dogs never left, are still with me and will be there for me when it's my time. I will be getting your books because I'm interested in learning to recognize other signs from them. Thanks Rob! 

Kimberley Walker Hasness Rob, you are indeed a wonderful gift to this world. I can never thank you enough for helping me to understand and connect with my Bailey. My life has truly changed because of you. ❤️ 

Pets and the Afterlife and Pets and the Afterlife 2 by Rob Gutro
Marisol Cordovis You helped me when my pet past and im truly thankful Dianna Kelley You are such a wonderful person. Thank you for doing this. 

Cindy Pickens You are awesome to do this for people and I appreciated my reading very much. Chippy shows me he is still around by keeping his little casket free of dust. 

Karen Bredenhann Thank you for caring. Thank you for helping us. And thank you for helping me connect with my Fudge. I miss him so much it hurts.

John Munoz Sr. Rob has helped us a whole lot. He's a good Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment