Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Learn How Spirits Give Signs During the Holidays (and every day)

Holidays are a common time for spirits to communicate with the living. There are many ways in which they do it from leading you to someone that looks like them, to making you "find" something that reminds you of them, or hearing their favorite song.  You can learn many more ways in my books "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead," "Ghosts and Spirits," "Pets and the Afterlife," and "Pets and the Afterlife 2." All are available on Amazon.com in E-book and Paperback.

2 comments:

  1. My mother passed away in her sleep.My step dad found her dead in the morning of Oct.20th,2017. She'd had a bad heart. Bsides feeling ore tired,she was up laughing and watching a movie with my tow brothers and step dad the night before ,then she went to bed. Before the dreaded phone call from my brother Todd,I had been dreaming that she was standing over the left side of me,while my brother Todd and I were going through a box with stuff left over from our childhood. I had seen her and chased her twice through the house and heard her call my name twice up untill the 7th day after she'd passed.Then,I saw nor heard no more from mom.This is our first Christmas without her(and my cat Beavis too) She was our "Christmas Spirit". we're sad for her and we miss her and Beavis .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa- I'm so sorry about the passing of your mom. She spent her last night the way she wanted, doing something fun and relaxing with family. - Her appearance to you before you got the phone call isn't unusual. Often, just before or after someone passes, their spirit leaves the body and informs loved ones anywhere in the world that they are about to pass. That was the purpose of your mother's visit. - She's obviously very strongly connected to you for you to also be able to see and hear her shortly after her passing. All of those visits were to ensure you know she's fine on the other side, and still around you.

      Delete