Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Pensacola Paracon Trip: "Spirit Assistance" #2: "Escape from Motel Hell"

Yesterday I mentioned that my parents' spirits influenced me to take a brochure of Pensacola as I arrived into the baggage claim area of the airport. I thought nothing of the hotels, and thought the maps may be useful and I thought nothing of it.
  I picked up the rental car, programmed the first Dunkin' Donuts into my GPS and
Lunch and the brochure from mom & dad's spirit
stopped for lunch. Then it was off to the hotel. For the sake of not bashing a place, I will leave the name out. I'll just call it the "A" Hotel.
ARRIVAL AT MOTEL HELL -   I pulled into the "hotel" and it didn't look like the picture on-line. In fact, it resembled a 1960s three floor motel. It was adjacent to a McDonalds and there was litter all over the parking lot border. The restaurant also meant loud traffic all night long, but I always bring ear plugs. Here's where it really declined.
  I walked to the "Lobby," which was a motel lobby room (not connected to the rooms, which were all only accessible from the outside. The door was locked at 1 p.m. I was stumped. I waited 10 minutes and saw someone cleaning a room (and saw no replacement sheets or towels) and a middle-aged, ragged-looking woman approached me and said "Hey! You waiting for check in?" I gulped. I decided I could not stay there. It was dirty, loud, a motel, and obviously not well-run. The kicker was when I asked if I could put my 1 bag in a room and she answered, "Yeah, for 20 bucks early check in fee." That did it!!! I was paying too much anyway, and it was disgusting. I walked out and went into the rental car, where I called AARP Travel (yeah, I'm a member and I'm glad I got their insurance).
  THE SPIRIT ASSISTANCE PART- The AARP Travel agent was awesome. But she asked what hotels I would like to check into. I then heard my mom's spirit say "Get the book we had you pick up!"  I did. I went through the book and the agent patiently called 7 hotels and found 2 with availability. I happily booked into the Hampton Inn on Davis Road. Awesome, clean, quiet, wonderful place. Thanks, mom and dad for the major assist!
 (BTW- AARP travel insurance prevented a cancellation fee).
NEXT: Set up at the Paracon and More Spirit Assistance! 

**NEW** PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE: The loss of a pet is like the loss of a child to pet owners. The love we share with our pets never dies, and in a new book called "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, the author provides proof that our pets do communicate with us from the other side.    Available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets at: To order paperback of Kindle- click here 

FOR  ROB GUTRO'S  OTHER BOOKS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON ((Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium for $7.99 paper/$2.99 E-book and Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead  for $8.99 paperback and $2.99 E-book:  http://tinyurl.com/q3bhgde

No comments:

Post a Comment