Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Check Out Paranormal Underground Magazine's Article

I'm mentioned in an Article about INSPIRED GHOST TRACKERS in this Month's Issue of Paranormal Underground Magazine. I'm honored to belong to INSPIRED GHOST TRACKERS. Check it out, The mag. charges $1.00 for an on-line look at the magazine and it's worth the download. There's a lot of great stuff in the magazine. - Rob Gutro

To order printed copies of this issue of Paranormal Underground, visit http://paranormalund...nd.magcloud.com.
To view Paranormal Underground Magazine's archived issues, visit http://www.paranormalunderground.netcategory/magazine-archive.

2 comments:

  1. I had to put my little dog to sleep just recently 01-03-2017 I wasn't ready to let him go..it was sudden I am,now clear what was wrong with him but the Vet said it was best. I am so sad for him and now his mate is sad when I get his ashes will be know he's home with us and will be visit his mate who misses him as well as us. Was he ready to go I feel he wasn't he was fine one min and struggling the next it was a horrible sight how he died I was traumatized by his passing overall ..I didn't want him to go....I miss him so much does he know that and where do dogs go when they die will I see him again? Thanks I wish I had him forever ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry about the passing of your dog. Yes, all living things cross over into the afterlife. It's all about energy. In fact, your dog will give you signs that he's still around you in spirit. For more information about how pets communicate from the other side, you can read my book "Pets and the Afterlife" or "Pets and the Afterlife 2" Rob Gutro

      Delete