Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Howard County HIstorical Society: Ghost Hunt: PART 4: The Preacher

Last week's blog mentioned my joining the Inspired Ghost-trackers of Odenton, Md. to investigate the Howard County Historical Museum in old Ellicott City, Md.     Read the previous blog to follow the investigation. 
  My friend Troy, also a medium was also on the investigation and often times we verify what the other picks up on during ghost adventures. 
   Churches always have a lot of emotional energy - whether over deaths, or praise. This was no different. In fact, between the emotional imprint of energies in the church and the hundreds of personal artifacts donated to the museum, it was overwhelming with energy to me. 
 - It was like listening to 100 radio stations at the same time and trying to tune into what was playing on one station. Overwhelming! 
 - One time I was able to "Tune in" was when I stepped on the "stage" or where the pulpit used to be. I immediately sensed a lot of residual energy (not an intelligent haunt) of a preacher that had a lot of emotional sermons there. It was so strong that he gave me a "picture" of his appearance in my mind, so I immediately jumped down off the stage and grabbed my notebook and drew his picture. 
 - Although it could've been any preacher, this one was balding with glasses but had a very pronounced chin. 
 - The museum curator gave me a book filled with photos of all of the preachers that ever preached at that church. There was only ONE exact match!!  Rev. Theodore (Ted) Dewitt Taylor Sr. who was the pastor from 1956 to 1962.  
  Here's a photo of Pastor Taylor next to the quick drawing I made of who I saw at the pulpit. Although I made the face longer, the chin juts out a little and the nose is wide.  It was his energy that remained on that stage (although he's not there anymore).

No comments:

Post a Comment