Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Join Me at a Rare (and Inexpensive) Medium Event with Barb Mallon

**COME JOIN ME***  If you want to experience the talents of a learned Medium, hope to communicate with a loved one that has passed and are fascinated with how mediums get messages from those who have passed- our friend Barb Mallon is hosting a demonstration (limited to 35 people) in Chantilly, Virginia on Saturday night, July 16.


Barb Mallon

 *We'll be there, too, and whenever I get messages I pass them along. Last time I was there an infant, who died, provided me with messages -long story-and the women related to the little girl were in the audience and confirmed what I was saying. - The time before that a Chihuahua came through and gave me his name, told me who he was connected to and more. (just ask). 

Here are the details, and you need to purchase tickets in ADVANCE. (they're $35 on line, and $40 at the door).  - Normally INDIVIDUAL READINGS CAN BE $100! - This is a great opportunity.  ***WHEN: JULY 16,2011 from 6-8pm  WHAT:  Barb Mallon's Mediumship Demonstration. Space fills up QUICKLY.  Saturday, July 16 from 6-8pm at the Wyngate Hotel, Chantilly, Virginia (accessible from the Dulles Toll Road and I-66) To order tickets: http://julymediumshipdemo.eventbrite.com/

1 comment:

  1. Someone sent me a comment on this event, and didn't identify themselves but said they wanted to ask a question. If you have questions, you can email me at Rgutro@gmail.com. I'll try to get to your questions as soon as possible. I just ask that you be patient (as this isn't what I do full time). Thanks, Rob

    ReplyDelete