Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Message from my late Puppy - While on Vacation!

Dog walker sign in Puerto Rico
Back on February 22, 2005, my Weimaraner puppy "Buzz Wyatt" lost his life at 6 months old when his leash opened and a speeding car suddenly appeared taking his life from me in one horrible instant. Buzz Wyatt has returned to me over the last six years to let me know he's still around, and this year is no exception. 
  This year on February 22, 2011 we were vacationing in San Juan, Puerto Rico and for the first time in a long time I wasn't thinking of Buzz on that date because I decided to focus on his birthdate instead of the day he left us. 
  However, he sent an obvious sign on that date: Feb. 22, 2011 that he's still watching over us.
The Weimaraner (in front) with the Dogwalker in Condado, PR
  While on vacation, we decided to walk down a sidewalk in the Condado area of San Juan, Puerto Rico and we ran into a professional dog walker. I had never heard of a Weimaraner in Puerto Rico, but in the dog walker's pack of about 9 or 10 dogs was a Weimaraner. At the time I saw the dog I was immediately drawn to him and had to go over and pet him, and take his picture. As we were walking away, Buzz sent me a message that he brought us to that dog and dog walker to let us know he's still around and watching out of us. Amazing!  
  Remember, there are NO such things as coincidences!


Buzz Wyatt in 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment