Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Close Sister's Message to Me at a Convention

During the new life convention, a woman came to me at my table and explained that her sister passed recently. Her sister was a teen who was troubled. She mentioned a couple of other things, and her sister came through to me! She told me to tell her living sibling that it wasn't her fault (the woman before me said she did feel guilt and thought she should've helped her sister more). The sister who passed was very forceful in trying to have me convince her living sister that the one who passed knew it was her time. She chose to ignore the outreach of her sister, and knew her sister was a "rock" for her, but she had to make her own mistakes (that took her life). At the end of this brief, emotional reading the late sister told me to hug her living sister, which I did. We both cried. The woman knew that she was supposed to come to my table for some reason, and that's why. Her late sister had a message.
The message for anyone who knows a friend or loved one that takes their own life is that YOU should never feel guilty. That person chose to do that act. They do regret it in the afterlife, and always try to assure the living that they're okay and are watching over the living.
I was so emotionally drained afterward I had to sit down. It was unexpected (as they usually are) and wonderful, that it brought some peace to the woman who stopped by

No comments:

Post a Comment