Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, May 12, 2019

MyBook Review: A Paranormal Treasure: "Charleston's Ghosts" by James Caskey

As a writer of paranormal books (about my own experiences with Earth bound ghosts and spirits who
have crossed over), I've read a LOT of books in the genre. Many of them are about haunted places. Most recently, I enjoyed "Charleston's Ghosts" by James Caskey.
   This book stands out from most other books about haunted cities because the author is also an historian and it shows.
   The book is well-written and extremely well-researched. Caskey will relay a story that has become "Legend" and then he hunted for the facts to support it. Too often, whenever I go on "ghost walks" in cities I wonder just how true stories really are, and if they can be proven. Caskey provides that proof or says when there's no record.
   Since I write books about my own experiences, I am adamant about getting proof of the messages I receive so I have so much respect for this author.
   The book is filled with so many places in Charleston, South Carolina that I think if you are a paranormal investigator, you could spend a week there!
   The photos of the dwellings that accompany the hauntings (one in each chapter) allow the reader to envision the place and get a feeling for the story and occurrences.
Author James Caskey
   This is truly one of the better books about a haunted city that I've ever read and highly recommend it. - Rob Gutro

No comments:

Post a Comment