Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Part 2: A Ghost Horse in Virginia?

In my book "Pets and the Afterlife" I mention that horses, dogs and cats can remain Earthbound as ghosts (they usually cross over, though) or cross over and become spirits.
  This is the second of 3 stories about ghostly horses or horses seeing ghosts or spirits as shared by readers:

Sylvie said:  Have you ever heard the story about the famous Secretariat's ghost? I read about it online ages ago and I wish I'd kept the link! It's been claimed that at dusk people have heard the thundering hooves of a very fast horse at the Meadow Farm in Virginia (Secretariat's home/birthplace). I never got to see Secretariat race... I'd love to hear his spirit pound the dirt!

Editor's Note: I have not been able to find any information about this ghostly activity, so if you have, please let me know. 

****************************
For further reading about how dogs and cats sense ghosts and spirits, pick up "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, available on Amazon.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment