Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Frank the St. Bernard's Physical and Dream Signs


Frank the active St. Bernard spirit

I received the following note from Kaitlyn who told me how Frank, her Saint Bernard who passed provided a number of different signs. She allowed me to share them as a way to show how pets can communicate from the afterlife.

Kaitlin wrote:

Hi. I just finished your book "pets and the afterlife" and I loved it. My sweet baby frank just passed away two weeks ago ;( I've never been more sad about anything. I'm lucky to be very spiritual and open minded. I knew I was getting signs from him and after reading your book I am definitely reassured.

Signs such as a gate falling over three different times in his room. When he was alive it never fell over once.
Playing with his gate


I was actually reading your book last night and got to the chapter about pets and how they are connected to their ashes. I got up from reading and I looked in his room where his lashes are under the light fixture. The light was on. I never turned it on.

And of course I see him in my dreams. Your book really brought me a lot of comfort and now I know I'm not just going crazy


I am really pleased to see that Kaitlin was able to recognize Frank's signs. Obviously, his spirit is quite active in her house. Frank told me that he's "far from done!" so Kaitlin is going to get a lot more notice that Frank is still around.

My thanks to Kaitlin for allowing me to share this story.  

 

 
To learn about all the signs that our pets can give us from the afterlife, check out "Pets and the Afterlife" and "Pets and the Afterlife 2" by Rob Gutro on Amazon. 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment