Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A Wake Up Knock from Spirit!

Our loved ones always let us know they're around during the holidays and the can do it in many different ways, from dropping a coin, to a favorite song. This one was unique. On Dec. 12th, I got a "wake up call" from my parents in spirit to ensure that I wasn't late for work.
   That morning after sending my other half off to work at 5am, I went back to bed and put our dogs up on the bed with me. For some reason, I had deactivated my alarm that usually wakes me again at 6 a.m. to start my day. 
  At 7:07 a.m. I was awakened out of a sound sleep by three loud knocks on what sounded like the bedroom door or wall!
   The second I woke up,  I immediately thought it was my parents standing there.
 - A quick run to the door and look outside  - and there was no one around.  So mom and dad were visiting for Christmas.
  If you're suddenly awakened and you're thinking about someone who passed, whether person or pet, then that's who woke you up.
********************************************
For more about how spirits communicate, either pets or people, check out my books:
*Pets and the Afterlife

*Pets and the Afterlife 2
*Ghosts and Spirits
*Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead: A Paranormal Answer Book
- Available in paperback and ebook on Amazon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment