Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Dragonflies Can be a sign from spirit - Story #1: My Dad's Dragonfly

Spirits (those who have crossed into the light) have the ability to manipulate things in nature to give us signs. Things like dragonflies, birds, butterflies, feathers, flowers, and other things that would help identify them.

  That doesn't mean every time you see a dragonfly someone in spirit is there. The dragonfly or whatever it is would have to have special significance, or behave oddly in a way that it usually would not.
Below is Story #1 of 4 about dragonflies and spirit. 
   
Over the next 4 blogs, I'm going to share with you some stories that readers have posted on in response to an earlier blog about dragonflies - that made them think their loved ones were around.

STORY #1: MY DAD'S DRAGONFLY


    We've had encounters with dragonflies since my dad passed away last year. The day after he passed away, my daughter and I were swimming in our pool when a big dragonfly started flying back and forth over the pool. It kept this up for over an hour.
    Last month, I went to the cemetery where my dad and mom are buried. While I was standing at my father's grave, a dragonfly landed on my back. In all of my 50 years, I've never had a dragonfly land on me.
    Then yesterday, at my son's wedding, a dragonfly landed on my son's back. Out of 17 people at the wedding, this dragonfly chose to land on the groom. On his wedding day. I'm pretty sure it was a sign from my dad to his grandson. :)

 MY RESPONSE:
  Thank you for sharing your story. Spirits always communicate on birthdays, anniversaries or holidays and special family events- so your mom and dad obviously wanted to let you know they were at their grandson's wedding. 
********************************************************

 For more information about different signs that spirits send, check out my books "Ghosts and Spirits" or "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead," available on Amazon.com in paperback or Kindle/e-book.

No comments:

Post a Comment