Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, May 9, 2016

A review from Amazon.com of my new book "Pets and the Afterlife 2"

Pets and the Afterlife 2 by Rob Gutro
Here's a review from Amazon.com of my new book "Pets and the Afterlife 2" by Rob Gutro 


on March 21, 2016
I read Rob Gutro's first book Pets and the Afterlife after my fourteen-year-old Yorkie, Cody, passed. To deal with his passing, I started compulsively cleaning my house. I thoroughly cleaned under all the furniture in my bedroom and that included cleaning under an armoire. I also had a desire to paint my room gray, which was unusual for me because I choose bright colors for my house. Before my husband and I started painting our room, I decided to clean under the armoire again, and I found a nickel with the year of Cody's birth: 2000. If I hadn't read Rob's book Pets in the Afterlife, I wouldn't have known the nickel was a sign sent by Cody.

I contacted Rob through his Facebook page and told him about the nickel and also about my desire to paint my room gray. Rob replied and said that finding the coin with the date that matched his birth year was indeed a confirmation that Cody wanted to let me know he comes around from time to time and is safely on the other side. Rob also explained that dogs see colors like red and brown in shades of gray and that it was likely Cody was influencing me to paint my room gray.

Cody's nickel story is one of the anecdotes published in Rob's new book Pets and the Afterlife 2. Rob sent me a copy of the book. He did not ask me to write a review; however, I decided to write a one because Rob's books have helped me deal with Cody's passing and his books will help others who are devastated over the loss of their fur babies.

Pets and the Afterlife 2 begins with the explanations of ghosts and spirits and then there are several anecdotes about people who have received signs from their pets in the afterlife. Rob explains how these occurrences work.

I have found a few more coins from Cody since I first found his nickel shortly after his passing. One coin, a dime, is very important to me. I hadn't had done many paintings on canvas for several years, but I felt compelled to paint Cody's portrait about a month after his passing. When I was walking on the sidewalk in front of an art store because I specifically wanted to go in to buy a canvas, I saw a dime on the ground. I thought, "It can't be one with the year of his birth or his passing." When I picked up the dime, it had the year 2000 on it: the year he was born. Here I was in 2015 finding a dime with the year of Cody's birth 2000 on it on the sidewalk right in front of an art store.

What's strange, or maybe not strange, is I have painted several paintings since I found that dime. It's like I have a compulsion to paint now and I can't stop. I feel Cody inspires me to paint. My paintings are different now, and I've gotten a lot more compliments than I did on the ones I painted years ago.

About Pets and the Afterlife 2 by Rob Gutro

If you're suffering from the loss of a pet, I highly recommend Rob's books Pets in the Afterlife and Pets in the Afterlife 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment