Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, April 25, 2016

A Q&A on Feeling a Presence from "Urns, Ashes and Spirit Visitors "

One of the most popular blogs I've written was about urns, ashes and spirit visitors. I've received a lot of questions
about the topic. Here's one of the questions I received about feeling a presence in a home with urns. 


QUESTION:
What does it mean to have three urns in your home and feel there presence ?

ANSWER: Ashes in urns have a residual energy of the people they once were and when someone who loved them comes near them- it gives them energy to come back and visit! 
When you sense someone around it means that your love for them helped them come visit. They just want to acknowledge the love you share continues to bind you all together. Spirits also help guide and influence us to make decisions that will benefit us. So their love shines from the other side.

FOR the blog post on : http://ghostsandspiritsinsights.blogspot.com/2012/01/urns-ashes-and-spirit-visitors.html

For answers on all things about ghosts and spirits, check out "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" by Rob Gutro. You'll find most answers to all things in the book. I wrote it as a reference book and included personal stories and encounters to prove the answers. 

 Rob Gutro's latest book "Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation"  - is available in paperback and E-book on Amazon.com. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post man. its very informative.


    Pass Box manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob Gutro's book is amazing. The book has offered me comfort and knowledge of the frequent messages I have received from my passed Coco. I cannot thank Mr. Gutro enough for the gifts he shares with those of us who are lost and have a broken heart over the loss of their pet and friend. His books are insightful and wonderful! Your the best Mr. Gutro!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello I wrote about my Husband a couple of days ago, he just pass on October and I cremated him without knowing if he was ok with that decition..His ashes are in our bedroom but I dont know if is better to place him in a cementery for him to rest better and protect him..I'm afraid he may be very dissapointed on me for my decisions when he was passing because I got no signs from him, just a sweet odor like incense a day after he pass. He died at home due a terminal disease, Can you tell me if he is ok, please I need an answer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ale- My apologies for the delay in responding. I just saw your post. Your husband's ashes are fine in your bedroom. They're just his physical remains. His spirit has crossed over and visits from time to time. That sweet odor was his spirit, and he's given you more signs since November 2016.

      Delete