Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Signs from the Spirit of Dali the Lhasa Apso!


Dali the Lhasa Apso

Following is a wonderful email I received from a woman named Dorothy, who shared experiences of how her beloved Lhasa Apso, Dali gave her signs that she was still with her mom. 
    Spirits of dogs and cats, like people, have the ability to leads us to things in nature to show us that they're around us. Dali led her mom to see the rainbow, and manipulated the one wind chime to send a message that she's still around Dorothy from time to time. Spirits also can use things in nature like birds, butterflies, feathers, flowers, dragonflies, etc. to send us messages of their presence. They can also move things as you'll read about below, regarding to a windchime.
   Dorothy has given me permission to share her experiences and provided a great photo of Dali, so that Dali's messages and memory will live on, and comfort others - to help them know that their pets are also with them from time to time. - Rob 
 
********************************************


Dear Rob  -
I just finished reading your book and it gave me a lot of comfort to know my pet is still here.  I lost my Lhasa Apso (12 1/2) on Sept 27, 2014.  I am older and she is my whole life, my soulmate, my best friend.  She got sick quickly and went to the vet on a Friday (who said she would be fine, gave prescription) and she died the next morning very quickly and unexpectedly.  I am devastated.

The next morning I  was trying to cope and went outside the front door and a beautiful rainbow was there.  It had not been raining, but the rainbow was gorgeous and directly over my house.  I cried and cried and immediately went inside and googled "rainbows."  I was directed to the Rainbows Bridge website (had never heard of it) and it became my outlet over the last month.  I related the rainbow story and someone suggested your book.  I immediately ordered it and read it, great insight. 

I know the rainbow was a gift from my Dali.  A few days later one of my windchimes sang when I was outside.  NO wind and only one of them.  I looked up and felt my Dali.  I have never been one to believe in all of these things, but I know now they are real.
 
Dali sent a rainbow
Gives me great comfort to know I will again be with my beloved Dali.  Two weeks ago we had a tornado in town.  I was with a group of people who were "herded" to a safer place inside a store.  Everyone was upset, very worried, on cells, etc.  For some reason I was extremely calm, more so than ever before.  I knew I would be okay, Dali was there.  Or maybe it was time to go to where she was?  I will never fear death now and look forward to the light.  All of this has changed me totally into a different person.  I see the good now....thank you Dali.

And I just wanted to thank you for your book, it helped me more than you know.

God Bless
Dorothy


  
*************************************************************
To learn about how Pets communicate from the other side, check out my book:  PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE by Rob Gutro: The loss of a pet is like the loss of a child to pet owners. The love we share with our pets never dies, and in a new book called "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, the author provides proof that our pets do communicate with us from the other side.    Available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets at: To order paperback of Kindle- click here



  ********************************************************
To Learn more on how Ghosts and Spirits and how they communicate with us, check out Rob Gutro's 2nd book Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead  $8.99 paperback and $2.99 E-book on AMAZON: http://tinyurl.com/q3bhgde




No comments:

Post a Comment