Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Great letter from a Reader!

I really enjoy getting emails from people who have read either or both of my two books (Ghosts and Spirits or Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead) and found comfort from them. This is one such letter that I just had to share.  - Rob
 
**************************************************
Rob -  I just had to write to tell you that I read pg. 60 of Ghosts and Spirits last night.  This page especially really hit home for me.  Let me tell you why as briefly as I can....

8 years ago, my 16 year-old niece Rachel was killed in a car accident on Route 222 here in Berks County.  A week or so after her death, I was in a store walking down an empty aisle when I noticed a shiny penny on the floor directly in front of me.  I have never taken notice of pennies before, but something about this one made me pick it up.  The saying "pennies from heaven" powerfully swept through my mind.  I just had to have that penny.  Later that evening I called my mom to tell her about this penny, and how I absolutely believed that Rachel meant for me to find it.  For a few years after that, my parents, my sister, and I have seen pennies in unusual places or under unusual circumstances such as propped up against a wall in the corner of my dad's office.  While living, my niece and I and other family members were  very close.  We've kept these penny stories private between us only.  We felt it was a secret was that she was communicating with us. 

 A few years ago, my mother passed away.  I still get pennies showing up in places that don't really make sense.  For example,a year ago my library at school had just finished being remodeled.  I had over 200 boxes of books to unpack and an entire library to put back together in just 3 days. I was under a tremendous amount of stress.  One day as I was trying to muddle through the unpacking, a penny was lying right in the middle of the library floor.  Now, I had walked in that space a million times during those unpacking days and never saw that penny there! 

Last night I awoke at 2:30 in the morning unable to fall back to sleep.  I reached over to my bedside table where your book is, picked it up, and pg. 60 just happened to be where my fingers landed.  Never before have I read anything that you mentioned about pennies.  I never knew that pennies were a way loved ones communicate.  I just thought I made it up. 

So...THANK YOU!  Thank you for this reaffirmation.  What peace it has brought me.  I shared it with my dad this evening over the phone.  He too was happy to hear those words you penned.

N.P.  Pennsylvania

MY RESPONSE:

Dear N.P. -  Wow! This is awesome. 
  That's an example of spirit working to make people meet, to help get messages through.
 You and I were meant to meet- through your article on Tyler. Obviously, Rachel and your mom were behind the meeting between us so you could get confirmation of the signs from her. I actually wondered how you wound up coming to me about Tyler when there are so many other countless adoption stories. Now I know why. :)
    Sometimes the year on the penny will have some significance to the spirit or to you and their memory or family event. If the year on the penny is after they passed, it relates to a significant event in the year, where they were with you.
  I just gave a talk on how loved ones communicate signs to the living, and I'm giving it again on Dec. 7th in Chantilly, VA. I may also be giving it in Baltimore in 2014 in Ellicott City, so I'll keep you posted. It may prove healing to your dad, and your niece's family.
  She wants to let you know that she and your mom are together and that they're both safe and able to see you all and watch over you. They also can influence some things you do. For example, you may find yourself cooking something that your mom liked to cook and think of her- that would be a sign that she's influenced you to cook that dish. Or you may hear a song on the radio that reminds you of your niece or see someone that resembles her- those are signs from your neice that she's around you.
  SO glad to hear that it has brought you comfort. 

Sending a hug,
Rob

 FOR  ROB GUTRO'S BOOKS: BOTH BOOKS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON ((Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium for $7.99 paper/$2.99 E-book and Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead  for $9.99 paperback and $2.99 E-bookhttp://tinyurl.com/q3bhgde

No comments:

Post a Comment