Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Getting a Message Part 1: Concentration

This is Part 1 in a 7 Part series of how to "get messages" from those on the other side. I hope you find this information helpful, and please share with me any questions! You can email me at Rgutro@gmail.com.

Whenever I give talks or go on investigations with Inspired Ghost Tracking (the group I belong to as a medium on staff), I get questions about the environment in which I receive the messages. People ask if I can get messages when its loud and busy or mostly quiet. Mostly the messages come through when it's quiet (although some boisterous spirits with strong personalities can come through in crowds or loud environments). I mostly get messages from ghosts or spirits whenever I find myself relaxed (I'm usually relaxed on an investigation, too).

blot out your surroundings
  Not being one to meditate, I actually find that my mind is clear and I'm relaxed while doing certain activities, as you likely do. Next time you're doing one of the following things, listen closely and see if you hear something out of the ordinary, like music or a voice, or get a thought in your head that doesn't seem to be anything you would think of - then you're likely getting  a message from a ghost or spirit.
   These are the places that I get messages and relax:
1) driving
2) in front of the computer
3) in the shower or bath
4) laying in bed trying to go to sleep with my eyes closed
5) if the environment is quiet
    Of course, if you can meditate, do it!  Go put to pandora.com and type in "relaxation channel." That will help soothe you.  Then focus. Focus on your heartbeat and block the thoughts of whatever is happening in your world out. Picture a flower in the center of your vision and focus on it. Then listen. See what messages you pick up.

NEXT WEEK: Getting Messages: Being Creative 

Lessons Learned, Ghosts and Spirits
For Rob Gutro's books: "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead," "Pets and the Afterlife" and the new book "Pets and the Afterlife 2" -  visit Amazon.com   (or click this link) 
Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife



No comments:

Post a Comment