Who is Rob Gutro, Medium/Author/Paranormal Investigator?
Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate. *NOTE -Rob doesn't do this full time* ** BIOGRAPHY: Rob considers himself an average guy who just happens to be able to communicate with those who passed. He is a medium on IGT, the Inspired Ghost Tracking Team of Hanover, Maryland. By trade he's a meteorologist, so he tries to explain ghosts and spirits with science. He's had the ability since he was a teenager, sketches out ghosts and get names and other information. He lived in a haunted house, too. In 2005, Rob's late puppy passed and inspired Rob to write his first book. Rob participates in private paranormal investigations, helps ghosts cross over, and has provided countless messages from people or pets as ghosts or spirits.***HIS BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead and Ghosts and Spirits, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, and Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit.** BEST SELLERS- Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on Amazon.com in various paranormal categories. All are available in paperback and E-book on Amazon.com ***DOG RESCUES - Rob has volunteered with with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues since 2008 and is a pet parent of 4 dogs, 3 Dachshunds and 1 Weimaraner. He also prefers doing fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues! JUST ASK… Rgutro@gmail.com
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Saturday, September 10, 2011
- It's about a little boy named James who was the fighter pilot reincarnated. ABSOLUTELY.
- You MUST read this. I read this book and it brought tears to my eyes. This little boy at 2 years old was revealing things related to world war 2, a particular ship, and names of the pilots' friends (whom the authors found and interviewed). Not only is this Absolute proof of reincarnation, but it was validated with people who are still alive. They even brought the little boy to meet the dead pilot's elderly sister and the little boy confirmed various little things that only the woman's brother could have known.
If people around the world in many cultures can comprehend reincarnation - there's obviously been proof before. The authors/parents noted that their Christian beliefs kept causing them to doubt reincarnation, but the proof was overwhelming.
Sadly, many Christians don't realize that entire portions of the Bible that admitted reincarnation were removed from the book. It's sad that some religions make people so closed-minded. I applaud the parents in not dismissing their son's words as something he made up (which, if you read the book, you'll know that a 2,3, or 4 year old cannot possibly know about the workings of WWII planes and ships, OR the exact names of the men in a particular squadron in 1943-1945 when they're buried in history.
Read this book. It will open your mind and give you a great awareness of life and the afterlife. It's called "Soul Survivor" by Bruce and Andrea Leininger.
Here's a video from Primetime:
Saturday, September 3, 2011
My friend Troy, also a medium was also on the investigation and often times we verify what the other picks up on during ghost adventures.
Churches always have a lot of emotional energy - whether over deaths, or praise. This was no different. In fact, between the emotional imprint of energies in the church and the hundreds of personal artifacts donated to the museum, it was overwhelming with energy to me.
- It was like listening to 100 radio stations at the same time and trying to tune into what was playing on one station. Overwhelming!
- One time I was able to "Tune in" was when I stepped on the "stage" or where the pulpit used to be. I immediately sensed a lot of residual energy (not an intelligent haunt) of a preacher that had a lot of emotional sermons there. It was so strong that he gave me a "picture" of his appearance in my mind, so I immediately jumped down off the stage and grabbed my notebook and drew his picture.
- Although it could've been any preacher, this one was balding with glasses but had a very pronounced chin.
- The museum curator gave me a book filled with photos of all of the preachers that ever preached at that church. There was only ONE exact match!! Rev. Theodore (Ted) Dewitt Taylor Sr. who was the pastor from 1956 to 1962.
Here's a photo of Pastor Taylor next to the quick drawing I made of who I saw at the pulpit. Although I made the face longer, the chin juts out a little and the nose is wide. It was his energy that remained on that stage (although he's not there anymore).