Purpose of this Blog
Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Does Jason(or James/Justin) Belong to you?
- The first name I heard was Jason, although I also thought I heard James or Justin. (They could've been others with him, or his actual name).
- This was a young man who was playing either high school or college football.He wore a white jersey. He showed me the number 79. That could mean the Year he was born or died, or the number on his football jersey. - He was in his late teens or 20s when he died. He showed me that he was in a warm/hot place when he died and there were palm trees around. He could have been on vacation in a subtropical place either in the U.S. southeast or other country, or he lived in a southern U.S. state. Sometimes spirits will show mediums signs that they can relate to- like a palm tree to me indicates a warm southern state or tropical country/island.
- He told me that he died in a car accident.
- "Jason" (as I'll call him) told me that it was his time and that he was sorry he had to go. However, he's at peace now, and he wants those he left behind to know that he's fine. He told me over and over that he wants to give his loved ones a hug.
- If you know who this spirit is, please let me know!