Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Does Jason(or James/Justin) Belong to you?

Earlier this month I was in northern Virginia at Barb Mallon's medium session and a young man came to me in spirit. No one seemed to identify with this young man (although they may have not put the pieces together) - so I'm reaching out to all of you who read this page.
 - The first name I heard was Jason, although I also thought I heard James or Justin. (They could've been others with him, or his actual name).
 - This was a young man who was playing either high school or college football.He wore a white jersey. He showed me the number 79. That could mean the Year he was born or died, or the number on his football jersey.  - He was in his late teens or 20s when he died. He showed me that he was in a warm/hot place when he died and there were palm trees around. He could have been on vacation in a subtropical place either in the U.S. southeast or other country, or he lived in a southern U.S. state. Sometimes spirits will show mediums signs that they can relate to- like a palm tree to me indicates a warm southern state or tropical country/island.
 - He told me that he died in a car accident.
- "Jason" (as I'll call him) told me that it was his time and that he was sorry he had to go. However, he's at peace now, and he wants those he left behind to know that he's fine. He told me over and over that he wants to give his loved ones a hug.
 - If you know who this spirit is, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment