Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, December 6, 2010

A Soldier Comes to Me During a Show

When we attended Lisa Williams (Medium) show in November, there were about 6 women sitting in front of us that came in together.As soon as they sat I got my tell-tale headache that there was a spirit or ghost in the vicinity. I knew that it wasn't a ghost haunting the theatre and was instead a spirit that came to give a message to one of them.
   One of the women was quite older than the other 5 and I assumed her to be a mother of some or all of them. Sitting to her left was a younger woman (about 35) with dark hair who was clearly upset and kept crying into kleenex.I was drawn to her. I sensed that the spirit was a man, tall, well-built and he showed me that he was wearing "fatigues." That's what I associate with the military- so that's what he showed me. Turns out he was in the Air Force, but to me it was enough to say "Military." The man was standing behind this woman through most of the show. He was sad, and there was a lot of love there. In fact, so much it choked me up and he told me to give that younger woman a hug from him. He also said that he wanted her to stop smoking (she later showed me a cigarette/pack of cigarettes in her purse).
This is similar to the image I saw in my mind.
   At the end of Lisa Williams' show when everyone was packing up to leave, I stopped her and asked her about the man. She said that her father had just passed on Oct. 19th. She and her sisters were really taking it hard and she had hoped he would come through. I explained the visual and the messages. I also explained how his showing me fatigues may not directly represent "Air Force" but military, which is how I associate with armed services of any branch (I know  they are very different,  but this is not an exact science).
  I told her that her dad really wanted me to give her a hug and that he's okay. When I hugged her we BOTH broke down into tears. The love was very powerful.
  She asked if I'm a medium and I told her I'm "developing" and that I get messages when I get them. She also mentioned that her mother who was with her was skeptical. It's okay to be skeptical, because we all eventually learn the truth. So, it turned out that one of the most moving experiences that night was the message I received from this man who wanted to let his daughter(s) know he was still around and loved them very much.

1 comment:

  1. This is very moving.. I would love to tap into my gift more, but just realy dont know how to. It makes it less scary and more accepting.... My middle child desperatly wants to advance her gift and can be frusterating that Im not a lot of help like I would like to be..

    You have a good gift and its strong enouph to help people.. What a wonderful thing!! You are so lucky..

    This is a very good story and I love hearing about the good ones like this one. Thank you very much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete