Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Ghosts, Spirits and Hatred on Earth-

Hatred in any form on Earth is wrong. Because of my ability to communicate with ghosts and spirits, I've learned a lot about what happens to entities after they pass if they hated,  discriminated or abused others in any way during their time on Earth. 
  I address this, because this weekend something positive happened in the U.S. Congress to end bad behavior. Yes, it's political, but it's also about those abuses I've addressed. This weekend, "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was repealed.
 - I've explained this in the context of ghosts and spirits, to help you understand why hatred and intolerance in any form is unhealthy and unjust to the victim AND the perpetrator. I try not to bring politics into this blog, but treatment of others is CENTRAL to what happens to us and others in the afterlife.
 
"WHY REPEALING DADT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO:   Congress finally did something sensible by repealing this law encouraging hatred and division. Why? Because 1) It is discrimination. 2) gay men and women work in EVERY profession 3) Everyone uses discretion and professionalism in their job - those who don't should be fired (like male bosses that come onto female secretaries who are married).  4) Discrimination, hatred and intolerance for anyone is wrong. 5) The military has asked soldiers to lie about themselves when Truth is demanded in the military.  (I work with gay people who even know I am, but they don't come on to me.)

SO, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HATRED? Answer:  Ironically, Right-wing "Religious conservatives"  who literally interpret the Bible. I find it ironic that the very people who are supposed to be loving and accepting are the ones who judge, hate, and treat others unlike them like human garbage. If you are a Christian, ACCEPT EVERYONE as Jesus did. Teach those right-wing people who falsely call themselves Christian what it REALLY means to be a true Christian. Love and accept everyone. Forgive others. Help others. Don't hate, separate or abuse others.

WHAT DO PEOPLE WHO PASS AND CROSS OVER SAY ABOUT HATING OTHERS? -   I believe in God. Thanks to my gift, I've talked with people who have crossed into the light onto the other side. They've shown me what awaits them there. What do they say?  They say how SORRY they are for mis-treating people on Earth. That includes parents and others who were mentally or physically abusive, murderers, alcoholics, thieves, drug addicts, suicide victims,  people who hated others because of their race, gender, sexuality, religion, weight, disability, or anything else.  
  In all instances these souls are very sorry for being hateful or abusive to themselves or others. They always ask for forgiveness from those left on Earth. They hope to get messages across to those left alive on Earth NOT to treat others as they did. Unfortunately, ghosts and spirits usually can't get that message across. So, what happens?  People on Earth make the same hateful, stupid mistakes that those who have passed learned way too late.

WHAT CAN WE DO?  1) Stop being hateful. 2) Treat others as you would expect them to treat you. 3) Put yourself in their shoes- how would YOU feel dealing with abuse and hatred? 4) Stop yourself and Stop others. TELL OTHERS you hear who is being hateful to anyone that they are people, too. 5) REACH OUT to someone like that. Get to know them. You'll change your ways. We are all on Earth to share it, live together, and HELP EACH OTHER.

WHAT IF YOU KEEP UP DISCRIMINATION AND HATRED? 
Discrimination and hatefulness in any form is something you WILL atone for after you pass. Even a relative of mine was trapped on Earth for over 20 years begging for forgiveness from my own mother. For an entity to remain on Earth is indeed what hell is like for them. Think of all the ghost hunting programs that pick up audio saying "Help me." Those entities want forgiveness and help crossing into the light. The ones that don't get it are trapped here for eternity and experience a living hell. Don't let it happen to you.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to talk to you. What do you think about thoughs who have not crossed over? Do you think that they could still hold this sort of hatred? It just seems that sometimes they do. But I cant tell if one has crossed or not. How do you know if one has crossed? There are so many that surround my home now, but most of them seem to be at such peace. I have had someone tell me (who is a really nice girl) tell me that I should help them cross. Ive not done this and not sure that they hadnt.
    I am so with you on the Christains. I am one, but not like what you think. There are more hate groups within the Christain community and more killings with the said statement of they were not perfect enouph or I am not. God didnt make us to be perfect and trying to be can drive one mad.
    To be a Christain is to be Christ like. I realy dont think hating people is Christ like. Although I have to admitt, I really do hate people who hurt children and animals. This hate has asranged me from ''family'' because they support such things and I just dont and hate that they do.....
    You seem to realy understand these things a lot and would love to talk to you about such things and how you feel such things are in the spirit world. My own page is about the 'hauntings' if you would so choos to call it that in my own home.
    Anyway.... Love you blog and look forward to your next post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Feora - I just seem to know if there's an Earth-bound ghost or spirit that I'm dealing with- I guess it's a lighter feeling when I communicate with Spirits who have crossed over.
    - As for helping ghosts cross over- Yes! Just direct them to the light. Tell them they can find the light at a nearby funeral home or in a hospital, where people cross all the time. That will help them achieve peace.
    - To do it yourself, concentrate and picture white light in the corner of a room and direct them through it.
    To understand the importance of crossing ghosts over, I highly recommend "HELPING GHOSTS" by Louis Charles. ***This is a GREAT BOOK***
    - Feel free to email me at Rgutro@gmail.com. Thanks so much for writing! Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in a real struggle to understand all this. I will get back with you for sure. This property I live on used to have a church on it that burned down. I feel thats why it has so many here. I will get in contact with you. Thanks, Feora

    ReplyDelete