Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

In a Gym, Driving to Work...Spirits communicate anywhere.

Ghosts and spirits will talk to me anywhere. Over the last week I've heard them driving to work and in the gym I work out at. Although ghosts haunt places they're familiar with, and are restricted to communicating where they choose to dwell, spirits can communicate anywhere in the world. Once a spirit passes into the light it gives them that ability.
- Last week I was driving to work, and as I was nearing the office a co-worker's father came to me and gave me visions of a workbench, and kept calling the name "Johnny" or "Jonnie" - turns out that's the name of the co-worker's husband. Her dad also told me to tell her how proud he is of her, in her way of helping one of her boys pursue his dreams.
- Another instance happened when I went to the gym I work out at. I mentioned to a young woman at the check in counter that I wrote the book "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium" and she wanted to know the difference between the entities, and a couple of other questions. She got distracted from our short conversation because she had to do her job... so Tom and I went to work out. While on the treadmill, I received a vision of a "grandmother-like figure" with grey hair pulled back in a bun, and wearing a red dress. She also showed me an apple (as in the color of an apple). I also got a message about a young man with one earring. Upon leaving, I talked with the woman behind the counter about these messages, and she confirmed that it was her great-grandmother, and that the last time she saw her great-grandmother alive she (the great-grandmother) was in fact, wearing a red dress. The message was that she's around the young woman and watching over her.
So, spirits can communicate anywhere... and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment