Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

In a Gym, Driving to Work...Spirits communicate anywhere.

Ghosts and spirits will talk to me anywhere. Over the last week I've heard them driving to work and in the gym I work out at. Although ghosts haunt places they're familiar with, and are restricted to communicating where they choose to dwell, spirits can communicate anywhere in the world. Once a spirit passes into the light it gives them that ability.
- Last week I was driving to work, and as I was nearing the office a co-worker's father came to me and gave me visions of a workbench, and kept calling the name "Johnny" or "Jonnie" - turns out that's the name of the co-worker's husband. Her dad also told me to tell her how proud he is of her, in her way of helping one of her boys pursue his dreams.
- Another instance happened when I went to the gym I work out at. I mentioned to a young woman at the check in counter that I wrote the book "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium" and she wanted to know the difference between the entities, and a couple of other questions. She got distracted from our short conversation because she had to do her job... so Tom and I went to work out. While on the treadmill, I received a vision of a "grandmother-like figure" with grey hair pulled back in a bun, and wearing a red dress. She also showed me an apple (as in the color of an apple). I also got a message about a young man with one earring. Upon leaving, I talked with the woman behind the counter about these messages, and she confirmed that it was her great-grandmother, and that the last time she saw her great-grandmother alive she (the great-grandmother) was in fact, wearing a red dress. The message was that she's around the young woman and watching over her.
So, spirits can communicate anywhere... and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment