Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Spirit Guides Watching Over Us

Everyone has a spirit guide or guides. Those are spirits that watch out for us. They help guide us and keep us from harm and give us a push to make decisions that will help us in some way.
One example is my elderly mother's visit this month to stay with my partner and I. My mom lives some 400 miles away from us. Originally she came to visit for a week, but because of various circumstances my younger brother and I planned to extend her visit a week. That was about one month ago that we made those plans.
The last-minute decision to extend my mother's trip benefited both my younger brother and my mom. My brother has become her "go-to" guy (they both live in the same town) and as it turned out he needed some time to do some important things this week so he wouldn't be able to give my mom daily attention. More importantly, I learned of Boston's huge water main break this week, cutting off drinking water to a tremendous number of cities and towns in eastern Mass. That would've stranded my mother without water for a week! Instead, because we extended her stay to two weeks, she's now safe here with my partner and I, and being cared for.
I'm sure my dad had a lot to do with influencing my brother and I in extending Mom's trip to visit. Spirits guide us to do things all the time. Just be aware of it. I'm grateful for my dad's influence, even though my mom was hesitant to stay that long. Everything works out! Have faith and know that YOU are being looked after from the spirits of those who love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment