Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

2nd Book Event / A Friend Confirms 2 Spirits

BOOK SIGNING EVENT - Sunday May 16 was the day of my 2nd Book signing in Annapolis. The downtown Hard Bean Coffee and Cafe hosted me for a book signing and meet and greet event from 1-4:30pm today. It was awesome. I was positioned just outside of the store's front doors at a table on a busy sidewalk. There were a lot of people that stopped by to say hello and many of them had the ability to sense spirits and ghosts. Like myself, they were also trying to enhance and refine their abilities. I had lots of wonderful conversations with people from all walks of life.
WHO IS PATRICK? - The night before the book signing the spirit of a young man (likely in his 20s or early 30s) came to me and showed me a white and pink rose (with dark trim on the flower petal edges). This means that whomever he wanted to communicate with could have met me at the book signing (or someone reading this blog). I forgot to ask the first couple of people, but others I asked didn't know of a Patrick that passed. Patrick's message was "stop grieving for me and start living your life. I'm okay on the other side." The flowers represented a birthday or anniversary. Because of the pink, I'm certain that the message is intended for a woman. I'm waiting to hear who Patrick belongs to.

A DOUBLE EXPERIENCE CONFIRMS SPIRITS - Our friend Troy also has the ability to sense ghosts and spirits, and he can also sense someone's energy. Troy joined us and he sat with me for the last hour or two of the event and we had some odd experiences.
A YOUNGSTER'S ENERGY - A young boy (about 7 or 8) stopped by with his older sister. The boy stopped right in front of the table and said "tell me about ghosts and your book." I found it odd and he stood stock still listening. I explained what's in the book and asked if he had ever seen a ghost. He said no. However, he was visibly shaking (his sister said he was cold), but that energy hit me and the muscles in my sides started shaking. Troy looked at me and I knew he was also reading it. When I mentioned an "orb" his sister asked what it was. The little boy stated "it's a ball of spiritual energy." (It is!). He then asked if I could sign a promotional post card to him, which I did. He thanked me and left with his sister. After talking with Troy, we confirmed that the little boy was much more in tune with the energy of spirits and ghosts than he was admitting. He radiated light and emotional energy and both Troy and I confirmed it.

THE MYSTERIOUS TALL MAN - Another visitor that struck Troy and I was a tall, thin, older gentleman in a blue shirt. He walked past me twice and the second time I could see there was a spirit attached to him, walking with him. I immediately turned and looked at Troy who confirmed that he also felt a second presence next to the tall stranger. After the book event ended and I was inside with the manager, the tall stranger came back and sat in the seat I had used, then got up and left before I returned. He definitely had an entity attached to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment