Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Questions about Signs from Spirit: Feathers, Butterflies, Coins

In several of my books I explain how spirits (of loved one who crossed over) and Earthbound ghosts can communicate and provide various signs to us. Spirits can manipulate or influence things in nature like birds, butterflies, flowers, etc. while ghosts cannot. ; Dan also found coins. I always tell people to check the year to learn the identity of the sender.
Recently I received an email from Dan, whose dog Romeo passed. Dan shared a couple of things that he thought were signs from Romeo, but he had questions about them, since they appeared to him in an abnormal way. Here's Dan's email and my response. ->>>> 
.
THE EXPERIENCES: . .I have some questions to ask you about signs. Since Romeo passed away, I have found a single penny on 2 separate occasions and a nickle on another occasion. One penny had the same year that he passed on it, the others had random dates.
. As feathers go. I have come across feathers on 3 separate occasions. On 2 separate occasions, I came across an entire wing by itself with rest of the bird gone. Once in my girlfriends back yard where me and Romeo played and the other time was at work. The other time, I found 2 feathers at work.

Now as Butterflies are concerned. I have come across some big beautiful colorful Butterflies at work. Once as I was walking with my head down, I told Romeo how much I love him and miss him and as soon as I raised my head after I said those things there was a big colorful butterfly over my head. The other time, I was walking and in my path I came across a big colorful butterfly but it was laying on the ground and appearing that it was dying or dead.   

THE QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS: 
 1. In order for coins to be a sign, does the coin have to have a year on it that means something such as Birth date or date of death or the year that I got Romeo?
2.
  Is it more of a significance by finding an entire wing(with the rest of the bird missing) than it is just finding one feather?

3. Is a dead butterfly or dying butterfly mean something, and is it a sign from Romeo just as the living butterfly was a sign?

ROB'S ANSWERS:
 It takes a lot of effort for a spirit to make sure they give you a sign.

 You know they are signs when you were thinking of the pet or  person and something comes your way, Just as the butterfly did. Romeo didn't mean to take the butterfly down but it was important you saw it at that time. 
  He did the same thing with the bird! He loved chasing birds and still does.  The bird wing being in the backyard of where Romeo used to go is also a sign. That's because he used to go there and was familiar with that yard. So he dragged the wing out for you to see it. He did the same at your workplace because he wants you to know that he can now follow you to work!
As for the coins, usually the date will indicate the spirit. However there are exceptions because it takes a lot of effort for a spirit to find the exact date so sometimes they take the coin that is closest to you. They do that especially when you are thinking of them.
  He certainly has been quite active! He wants to assure you that he is able to follow you wherever go! He has thoroughly convinced me!

No comments:

Post a Comment