Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, June 20, 2019

The Ghost I Recently Encountered on the Princeton Campus

The part of Campus where I met the ghost
Earlier this spring I took a trip to Princeton, NJ to visit a friend. He toured Tom and I around the campus of Princeton University and it was there I walked into a ghost on the open campus. I also think I may have figured out his identity.

THE GHOST ON CAMPUS! As we were walking near the store on campus, in a big open area, I  suddenly developed my "ghost headache." That's the headache I get in the back left side of my head whenever I'm in the presence of an Earth bound ghost or a spirit (who crossed over).
    Suddenly, an Earth-bound ghost walked right past me. He made me feel as if he were a recent addition to the campus. Someone who recently died but decided to come back to Princeton and spend his afterlife, because he loved the school so much.
   I immediately told Tom that the ghost was a man and he seemed to be in his 60s or 60ish yeard old when he died recently. I also told them that he was a professor at Princeton.

SOLVING THE GHOST'S IDENTITY? 
Our friend may have provided the answer to his identity. He said that just days before our visit, Princeton University economics professor Alan Krueger, who served under both Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, died the previous weekend from suicide. He was 58.

His recent death would make sense, because the ghost told me he recently returned to campus (as a ghost). The suicide may explain why he stayed behind, because people who commit suicide sometimes stay behind because they think suicide is a "sin" and they don't deserve to cross over (everyone needs to cross over). So several things here hint at the ghost's identity.

OTHER GHOSTS? There are other ghosts who haunt Princeton's campus. I didn't go in the buildings, and that's usually where they dwell. This ghost, however, was enjoying a walk around the campus when I "bumped" into him!

No comments:

Post a Comment