Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, June 17, 2019

Reader Reviews: Pets and the Afterlife 1 and 2

One of the greatest pleasures I get from
being a medium and author is that people find comfort in learning how their own pets are around them in spirit. Many people are kind enough to let me know how my books have helped them find comfort. Here are a few new comments.

From Facebook about the Pets and the afterlife books:
Angie Peterson Phillips
This book has helped me so much. It’s a must read for anyone that has lost a beloved pet. Some days are very hard for me after losing my cat Maserati, I always pick up this book and read a random chapter over again and then I can continue on my day. 💓 I purchased my book on amazon for under 10$

Patricia Gasparro
I have both. I highly recommend. They helped me tremendously. I found out about Rob when I lost my dog in jan. :(
Mala Sridhar
These are great books...I’ve read them. It gives immense solace when reading it. I feel I’m well connected to my pet especially writing to Rob.
Leah Woods
Great books!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment