Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, April 13, 2019

"512": Some Signs from Spirit Take Time To Figure Out


The following story is a good example of how signs from spirit are intensely personal to the people
4333for whom they are intended, and sometimes take a while to figure out. Back in June of 2018 a dog dad emailed me about the passing of his black Labrador retriever. Of the signs I gave him from his Lab, one of them didn't make sense. That was the number 512.

Sometimes, spirit will give me numbers that either signify a time, date or other thing that is intensely personal to them or the person getting the reading.

Eight months later, the dog dad wrote me back and figured out what 512 meant, and it was very meaningful.

               
I received the following email from the dog dad on Feb 23, 2019:
               
I hope you are well. Last year you helped me deal with the loss of my two labs.  Aly and Blake. Blake sent you the image of 512 and have been waiting to connect that number with something.  

I am a physician and I noticed one of my patients had the diagnostic code of 512 which stands for pneumothorax, which means collapsed lung.   Did Blake sense his lung collapsed?  He had a condition called laryngeal paralysis which has the potential complication of a pneumothorax.
Message from a beautiful Black Lab

The diagnosis is relevant in that it is a possible complication of is neurologic condition of laryngeal paralysis. Did Blake’s spirit confirm or am I just making the connection?

Thank you for all your help and advice
 
I told the dad that I did remember his Labs in spirit and the number 512, because signs that can't be made sense of stick with me. I sometimes dwell on them and try to figure them out.

I was ecstatic to receive the email because "512" was a personal message only Blake's dad could identify, since he is a doctor!  No one else would have any idea what 512 meant outside of those in the medical field.  I replied that Blake was telling him that he felt his lung collapse and it became painful very difficult to breathe. The number was Blake's confirmation of the condition and Blake provided that number so his dad could make the connection on purpose.

 That's amazing. This super smart Black Lab sent a number knowing that only his dad would know what it meant.  That's how he proved that he was the one communicating.

So, if a sign doesn't mean something to you now, eight months or a year from now, you may figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment