Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Video Captured of a Dog's Spirit (and how we know it) !


Recently, I received an email from Edith who told me her Boston terrier named Bruno passed on October 5th 2018. Bruno came back to visit and behaved the same way in spirit as he used to behave in the physical- and he listened to his mom. This video provides proof of that. My thanks to Edith for allowing me to share it with you -

Edith said:  I have received many messages from Bruno, I believe it's him.  The first night (after he passed) I caught his bark on my recorder. He also came up close to me and was whimpering like he did in life.  I also have many videos of what I believe is his orb coming when I call him. 
Can you confirm?

I responded to Edith: That was definitely Bruno. The reason you would know it's Bruno is that the orb (he) did exactly what he did in the physical form. - How truly incredible. 
   Also, because the orb had colors and designs in it, it was definitely spirit. As I've mentioned in previous blogs and my books, if a rounded shape is just white, it's a reflection on dust, or an insect most likely.
    Because the orb came back to you when you called, it was a confirmation that it was Bruno!
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/7-dsR6WtadE 


To learn the many ways that pest can communicate from spirit, check out Rob Gutro's books "Pets and the Afterlife" and "Pets and the Afterlife 2" available on Amazon.com in paperback and E-Book. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I usually don't 'see' what many others do, but this time I really did see the orbs move upon command!

    ReplyDelete