Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Photos and Experiences at Strathmore Mansion's Halloween Tea

A Haunted Tea at the Strathmore Mansion
Thanks to all who came out to support the Strathmore Mansion at their Haunted Halloween Tea on Wednesday Oct. 31.  
   I made a return Halloween appearance and this year I talked about my newest book "Ghosts of England: On a Medium's Vacation." 
  I provided a few highlights from chapters on Hampton Court Palace, Whitehall Palace, our haunted room in a castle Bed and Breakfast, and more.  
  When I announced that I had time for one more story several people asked for the ghost dog story.
     There were a lot of great questions and people seemed really engaged. Of course, since the ghosts were from different periods in England's history,and the places I encountered the ghosts ranged from churches to palaces to pubs and homes, there was a lot to cover.

  You can read about them in my book, though- and learn history while enjoying my own personal ghostly encounters!
 The Strathmore Mansion is located on Tuckerman Lane, Bethesda, Md.  
A special rock painted by my friend Ronda
TICKETS: https://www.strathmore.org/events-and-
tickets/afternoon-tea







No comments:

Post a Comment