Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, October 29, 2018

A Coin Sign from Spirit: My Dad Comes to my Lecture

The coin I found dated 2008 just before my lecture
This past weekend I gave a lecture about my latest book "Ghosts of England On a Medium's Vacation" at the Tysons-Pimmitt Public Library. Before I gave the lecture my dad let me know he was there and why.... just as spirits of your loved one do!

As I wrote in my books "Ghosts and Spirits," "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead," and my Pets and the Afterlife books, spirits often send us coins after they pass as a way of confirming they are fine on the other side and still around us from time to time. 

VALIDATING COINS FROM SPIRIT - Moving a coin or anything from someplace to right in front of us is called an apport- and it takes a lot of energy. When you find a coin, check the YEAR, because it could indicate which spirit is thinking of you. My dad often sends coins dated 2008, the year he passed. My mom and our dog Sprite sends coins dated 2013, the year that they both passed. Usually I find the coins whenever I happen to be thinking of them. That means they are around when I think of them, and they send a coin as confirmation. 

HOW I FOUND THE COIN - After pulling into a parking space at the Library (and there were many open parking spaces), I got out of my car and immediately saw a coin on the ground. - What's interesting here is that it was apparent my Dad guided me to park in that particular spot. There is no such thing as a coincidence when it comes to Spirit!

WHY MY DAD APPEARED - In fact, I found 2 pennies. The first one I picked up was dated 2008! That was the year my dad passed. The second was 2012, a year before my mom and our dog Sprite passed (sometimes spirits can only send what's available). The 2008 coin just confirmed that my dad was with me before the lecture, as he is whenever I speak publicly. My dad taught classes at a business school, and did a lot of public speaking. So, he's always with me, supporting me whenever I do the same. What a great comfort. 

So, know that spirits are watching over you,and communicating with you. As I wrote in my books- you just need to know the signs- and my books teach them to you! (books are available on Amazon.com). -Rob Gutro

2 comments:

  1. Rob, I agree. My Mom used to leave pennies and after Dad passed there were even more. This week on moving into a new home and changing out the curtains I found a penny lodged in the window sill. Guess they wanted me to know that I wasn't alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll find coins wherever the spirit knows you'll be looking on a certain day- and it may be unusual places!

      Delete