Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, August 6, 2018

Part 1: Photos from the Maryland Paranormal Conference

Rob Gutro at his vendor table
This is part one of several parts to my experiences at the Maryland Paranormal Conference.
  On Aug. 4, Saturday, I was privileged to be one of the  speakers at the MARYLAND PARANORMAL CONFERENCE in Gambrills, Maryland. 
  I talked about some of the ghosts that I encountered during 2 vacations I took in England. I met a LOT of ghosts in England and wrote about them in my new book "Ghosts of England On a Medium's Vacation."
 - The book is available on Amazon.com in E-book and paperback.
   The event was organized by Ed Hrunei and Peter Franks, two men famous for bringing the paranormal to the forefront of society and educating people in how the "paranormal" works.
    My thanks to both of them for having me back a second year in a row! 
The great banner from Animal Rescue of Rhode Island
     
USING A SURPRISE!  When I gave a fundraising talk about "Pets and the Afterlife" at the Animal Rescue of Rhode Island on June 24th, they made a great banner for me. The week before the conference, I received the banner in the mail as a surprise!!  I'm so blown away by it, and happily displayed it on my table at the conference. I can't wait to go back next year!

INTRO TO MY TALKS- I always have to start with the basics whenever I do my talks because we're all at different levels  of understanding. So, I explain what a medium is, and the basics of energy, what a ghost is, what a spirit is, and more. Then I get into the stories!


Rob explaining what a medium is 

Rob explains how energy is the foundation


No comments:

Post a Comment