Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Learn the Identity of the Ghost Who Haunted my Room at Thornbury Castle!

The beautiful Thornbury Castle bedroom where I met the ghost

Thornbury Castle is now a luxury Bed and Breakfast and when I stayed there, my room was haunted by a male ghost. You can read about the amazing signs (a loud physical sign) he gave me to prove he was there, and  the clues he gave me (including his first name) that helped me prove his identity!

Thornbury Castle has an amazing history, and a strong Tudor era connection. It's located on Castle St, Thornbury, Bristol BS35 1HH, UK

Thornbury Castle 
You can learn WHO the ghost is and why he was haunting the castle in my new book "Ghosts of England: On a Medium's Vacation." Available in paperback and e-book on Amazon.com


 


No comments:

Post a Comment