Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Q&A: Spirit Sends a Sweet Scent of Thanks

In today's Q&A you'll read about a spirit who sent a sweet smell. Spirits have the ability to

convey scents to let us know they're around. It could be a floral scent, perfume, baked goods, or anything you would connect to them.

Q: Hi, my husband was only 47 and he just passed away in October. I decided to cremated him but I Don't know if he wanted that..I have his ashes at home in our room where he passed, but I only got a strong sweet incense type smell a couple days after he died. I didn't got any more signs,and I don't know if he is very disappointed on me because I'm being in some how peaceful state that I don't understand. ..I want the best for him, and I don't know if keeping him at home is maybe bother him. I also felt signs in my home before he passed and I thought there was another energy in the house..Please help protect my husband. What is the best for him to be truly free and in peace. I LOVE HIM 

A:  The sweet smell you encountered was your husband's approval of having him cremated. He's well in the afterlife, and around you, protecting you and keeping you safe. Spirits can generate a scent to let us know they're around or if they approve or disprove of something we've done. Since it was a sweet smell, it's a sign of approval and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment