Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Dogs in the Workplace: A Medium's Take and Facts!

Recently I was contacted from Ian Diaz Outreach and social manager of JasonL Office Furniture in Australia who
wrote a blog about the benefits of bringing your dog to the workplace. He asked that I comment on the blog and republish the graphic. I'm happy to do both!  Here's the graphic and my thoughts.

   As a dog dad, someone who has worked in dog rescue for about a decade, a scientist and a medium who has communicated with pets in the afterlife, I wholeheartedly agree that dogs improve our quality of life in the workplace. I've read many studies that indicate dogs reduce stress levels and make people happier, which is why there are so many programs to take dogs into hospitals. Of course they also encourage exercise because they need to go out and remind us that we do, too! 
   Another important thing that dogs would do in the workplace is to remind us that we are good pet parents, and show us that we're loved unconditionally. So no matter how bad of a day you have at the office, you can easily be reminded of that love.  
   In my daytime job, I'm able to telework for several days, which allows me to spend the entire day in the presence of my three canine kids and it makes for much better days than when I go into an office without them. 
   For those who lost a dog, the medium part of me wants to remind you that they're with you wherever you go. They'll also remind you of that, if you see a dog or cat that looks like them, find a coin when you think of them, or hear their name mentioned (among many other ways). I wrote about all the ways they let us know they're around in my books "Pets and the Afterlife" and "Pets and the Afterlife 2." -  There's nothing like the love of a dog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment