Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Spirits of 2 Collie Dogs Hitch a Ride for Different People

This dog looks like the Collie that paid me a visit
A couple of weeks ago I gave a talk about how pets communicate with us from spirit at the Women's Club in Linthicum, Maryland.
   It was a good example of how 2 spirits come together to give a similar message to 2 different people.
  As I was driving there, the spirit of a Collie dog came into my pickup truck and told me that he has a message for someone at the talk. The collie was hitching a ride to my event because she/he had a message of comfort.
   What I found odd was that I couldn't discern the sex of the Collie. Usually I don't have any trouble with it. 
  Sometimes 2 spirits will come to a medium together with a similar message for two different people. That's what happened here. That's why couldn't figure out whether the Collie was a male or female. It was actually one female Collie and one male Collie coming together with messages for TWO different sets of pet parents.
   The spirit(s) said they were around the pet parent all the time from the other side .
   He/she showed me how he/she liked to stand up on his front two paws and act proudly, showing a large area of white fur on his/her chest.
   At the end of my talk I mentioned the collie and asked if someone knew who he belonged to. One of the women in attendance said that is her dad's dog and her dad was really missing him. In this case the Collie was a male. She was happy to get a confirmation that her dad's companion is still walking with and watching over her dad.
  Another woman, whom I'll call Margaret, understood the message from the Collie. And in her case, the Collie was a female named Cindy. Margaret had been thinking of Cindy before the talk and when that happens, spirit "hears" those thoughts - because they're energy and spirits are energy - and came through.



Pets and the Afterlife by Rob Gutro
BOTTOM LINE:   Spirits will come to people that know someone who needs to hear from them if they can't get directly to the intended person. This beautiful Collie came to me as I was driving to the event because his Dad and her  Mom needed to get that SAME message.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post, very helpful well explained. Your post is definitely incredible. I will refer this to my friend.
    hoa lan ho diep | civil engineering outsourcing | Outsource Structural Drafting Services

    ReplyDelete