Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, September 2, 2016

Big Announcement! Rob's 1st Book Updated,Reformatted for 2016 -Now Available!

I'm excited to tell you that my first book, "Ghosts and Spirits" has been revised and updated for 2016. It is now available on Amazon.com!
  HISTORY - I published the book in December 2009, and have learned a lot since then, especially as my abilities developed and I joined the Inspired Ghost Tracking group in 2010 as a medium.
  UPDATED -  I'm very proud of the book and even more excited that I've updated it to include things I've learned over the last 7 years as a paranormal investigator and as my abilities increased.
   I totally reformatted the book, too, so it's easier to read and more user friendly. 

WHAT'S IN THE BOOK  - 
   This was my breakthrough book that DEFINED the difference between a Ghost and a Spirit. The difference lies in energies and how they affect the living.
  The book has a lot of amazing experiences in it, including a chapter about how my Dad passed in 2008 and helped me convince my entire family that he was around during the week of his services. The book also includes the original story and the first dozen signs from my puppy Buzz, who proved he was still around in spirit, and showed me how pets communicate from the other side. He was the inspiration for this book.
   You'll walk through historic places and meet the ghosts that dwell in them, You'll also read stories from others with their encounters of Earth-bound ghosts and spirits, and a great chapter about a mother and son's experiences with both.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment