Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Wow! Nice comments about my Interview with Norene on Paranormal Zone TV

Wow. I'm really touched by the nice comments from people who tuned into my interview about Pets and the Afterlife with Norene Balovich, host of Do You Believe on Paranormal Zone TV on May 25th. It was a powerful show and there was a lot of emotion, and healing. I even did some readings and got some confirmation. 
  The show went 2 hours and we covered a lot of ground and answered a LOT of questions about how pets communicate from spirit. You can see it and hear it here: https://youtu.be/pz1ywSRe5Ho   (Or Below)
 
Norene Sampiere Balovich with Norene Balovich.
Wow.....thanks so much to Rob Gutro - Medium, Author - Pets and The Afterlife Book 1 & 2....what a show....very emotional....I told myself that I wasn't going to cry.. the chat room was crying like babies too! .Thanks to all for joining us and don't forget if Rob can help send your message to...... Rgutro@gmail.com. Thank you! <3 u="">

Norene Sampiere Balovich's photo.

Comments
Tommy Roberts
Want to tag yourself?  
Tommy Roberts Rob always great Norene
Like · Reply · 1 · 10 hrs
Nikki Cook
Nikki Cook Norene,your show had me crying my eyes out. as did you I love your compassion !! xx
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs
Jimmy Cortez
Jimmy Cortez Thanks Norene it's a new experiences something new to know of our lost loveable animals. Till then lots of love Jimmy Cortez. Have a awesome blessing day.
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Stacey Ford
Stacey Ford Is there a replay somewhere? I missed it and dearly miss my departed fur kids.
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Stacey Ford
Stacey Ford Yes, thank you so much Norene Sampiere Balovich. I have watched about the first hour. But I have to plug in for a bit and I will watch the rest. Very powerful and emotional. Thank you for having Rob on. He has answered so many of my questions and confirmed so many of my thoughts.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
William Fernandes
William Fernandes Great Show and Thanks for Answering alot of My Questions Yes It was a Great Wonderful Show !!!
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Kerry Yeast
Kerry Yeast sorry i missed it i could't watch it i might watch some of it later thow
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Shawn Christopher Beaudoin
Shawn Christopher Beaudoin I loved it good Show Norene sooo sad but Rob was really good.Thank you Norene for answering my questions kiki emoticon
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Jenn Lee Bryon Lorino
Jenn Lee Bryon Lorino Saw most of the show and I been sick yesterday and I was sleepy but it was was great show and I got to bunny xoxo.
Like · Reply · 1 · 40 mins
Patricia Beauchamp
Patricia Beauchamp Thank you Norene, it was an excellent show! Rob is just fantastic and so are you! Love ya'

No comments:

Post a Comment