Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, December 4, 2015

A Letter and Response: Feeling Guilty over the passing of her dog

I received the following note on this blog, from a grieving pet parent. This is an important note for all, because we ALL make a choice in how we pass. We decide if we want to pass in the presence of someone or by ourselves. Pets do the same thing -and do not want us to feel guilty for not being there. 
THE LETTER: 
  1. My daughters dog just passed yesterday Oct 11th I am feeling guilty on account I feel like I should of taken her back to the vet. But one minute she was bouncing around then the next she didn't look so good. I just didn't think she was going to pass. My daughter let her out and when she came in she went to her bed. She called her and angel never came she died. I am having a hard time with this. She had a heart murmur and was on medication. I am having her cremated and I want to keep her with me so I can hug her urn. I didn't realize how much I really did loved her but its obvious now because the tears won't stop and I can't eat. I just don't know if she suffered and if she's mad at me because she feels I could of did more for her or I should of known she was dying. This is breaking my heart please help.

    MY RESPONSE



    1. You need not feel guilty. Dogs know when they're going to pass, and like people, they make a choice to pass in the presence of someone or pass quietly alone. That's what your daughter's dog did. She made the choice to pass alone and doesn't want you to feel guilty. It was her time and she passed the way she wanted to. - She didn't suffer. It was a quiet, peaceful passing. She laid down, closed her eyes and her heart stopped. She's certainly not angry with you and she is well aware of the good care you took. She does not want you to feel guilty. She passed the way she wanted. Please feel free to email me at Rgutro@gmail.com with any other questions. Sincerely, Rob Gutro

      Lessons Learned, Ghosts and Spirits
      For Rob Gutro's books: "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead," "Pets and the Afterlife" and the new book "Pets and the Afterlife 2" -  visit Amazon.com   (or click this link) 
      Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife



No comments:

Post a Comment