Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Spirits Stress "No Guilt," Look-alike appearance/Full House at Library Event!

Thank you to everyone who came out and attended my talk on Saturday Nov. 14 on "Pets and the Afterlife" at Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library in Falls Church VA. My thanks to Alison Korker, librarian, who arranged for me to come there, set up the computer and projector for the presentation. 
  The room was full! I was surprised and humbled that so many people wanted to spend an hour and a half with me, hearing about how our pets in spirit communicate with us, and how living pets can detect ghosts and spirits.  
  There were a lot of great questions. During each talk, I'm influenced by pets or people in spirit on the other side to stress things. During this talk I was influenced to stress that pets do not want us to feel guilt for helping them cross over when the time comes. 
   Making the decision to let our pets pass with euthanasia is the most difficult choice a pet parent can make. It's the most powerful act of unconditional act of love we can do for our pets. At the end of the talk one of the women in the audience knew that message was for her- from her cat. She had been struggling with feelings of guilt, and her cat had led her to the talk so she could hear the message of appreciation for allowing her cat to pass in a dignified way. 
   During another part of my talk, I explained how some pets lead us to dogs or cats that look like them, to let us know they're around. It can even be in photos - and that's why happened to another woman in the audience. One of the photos of a cat in my presentation looked just like her former cat!   
   It was my last talk of the year, and I think that I was able to bring a number of people comfort and understanding. 
  IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS- email me at Rgutro@gmail.com and I'll post the answers here on this blog (and facebook and twitter) and email you directly.  - Rob Gutro
**********************************

To learn More about how Pets communicate from the afterlife, check out my book 
"Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro- available in paperback and e-book on Amazon.com.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment