Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Meet Max: A Senior (11 yr) old Dachshund up for Adoption through CCDR

Met Max!
I wanted to highlight my own Foster dog who is available for adoption through Coast to Coast Dachshund rescue.


Last  Sunday, we were the last in the transport leg for two senior Dachshunds who were  brought into the rescue (from a divorced home). Now you can "Meet" them- through this biography, photos and video I put together to help get them adopted.

Milo (his brother - the red dachshund pictured with him) went to another foster home.  
   11 yr old Max relaxed and has fit in with our 3 canine kids. He is adoptable thru c2cdr.org. he's on line now. 

MEET MAX!

Max Relax
Hi I'm Max!  I'm an active, happy 11 year old neutered male black and tan longhaired Dachshund looking for a forever home. I'm 18 pounds of fun and I come with a Pedigree! How cool.

I really need to be in a home with another dog. I grew up with Max and am not happy unless I have another dog around.

I love, love, love squeaky toys, rope toys, walks, chasing balls in the backyard and I love to cuddle. I'm okay with kids. I'm neutered, heartworm negative and up to date on all vaccinations through March 2016! My teeth are in good shape and I'm healthy except for the weight thing, but we all like treats.

I do have a heart murmur, so brushing my teeth to keep them clean is essential.  That doesn't stop me from bringing my tennis ball to you for lots of play, daily!

 I take heartworm and flea preventative on the 21st of each month.

My birthday is February 6, 2004.

Sadly, I'm a victim of a divorce (like my brother Milo, an 11 year old red doxie also up for adoption) where my human parents split and I was placed in a foster home.

I normally eat twice a day, around 7 am and 6 p.m. Before bedtime, if you get out a milk bone I will stop whatever he's doing to jump into my bed. Then, if you partially cover the crate with a blanket, it makes me feel secure so I can sleep through the night. 

I came into the rescue on Aug. 2, 2015 with my brother Milo (and we grew up together, so if you're looking for a pair of sweet seniors, we would love to be adopted together).

Max is adoptable at Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue (www.c2cdr.org) for an adoption fee of $150. For information go to: c2cdr.org. The adoption fee helps reimburse the rescue for all the up-front medical costs, vaccines, spay/neutering, etc. that are done to get dogs healthy and adoption ready. Contact Rob @ rgutro@hotmail.com Coast-to-Coast Dachshund Rescue, Maryland Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment