Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Spirit at Work: The Christmas Eve Package!

I often say how spirits influence things to happen to let us know that they're still around. Around Christmastime, I got a call from my friend Cathy who received an amazing sign from her daughter who had passed 6 years earlier. I asked Cathy to write up the event so you could read it first-hand and she sent it to me. Cathy's story appears below:
 
The Christmas Eve Package



In August 2008 my daughter passed away at the age of 40.  Ever since then I get signs from her as she leaves me dimes to let me know she's still with me. 
       On 12/16/14 I found out I have to have a hysterectomy and my big concern is that I'll become incontinent.  On Christmas eve I heard a knock at the door and when I got there, there was nobody there but there was a package addressed to my deceased daughter from a medical supply place.  
   One of my other daughters called them 12/26 and they said the last package that was sent to her was 4/23/08 but it was never marked as received so to open the package and if it was a left wrist splint it was that UPS had just found the package.  So I opened the package and it's an eighty pack of depends.  I started laughing thinking my daughter had sent me a Christmas gift letting me know that I will be incontinent after my surgery.  
    The ship to address inside the package was for a man in Clifton Heights and my daughter is from Philadelphia.  There are no similarities in the name.  
    I called Rob to tell him about this and he told me I have very strong spirits around me and that he feels my daughter diverted the package.  As I was talking to Rob I heard my daughter cracking up laughing and she said "go that's just in case." I had to laugh.  My daughter was a prankster in life and she still is in death.

No comments:

Post a Comment