Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Q&A: Will a Cat's Spirit Find Me if I Move?

Credit: https://covenstead.wordpress.com/
I received the following question, which likely applies to a lot of people, so I thought I'd share the question and answer:

Q: If I move will the spirit of my beloved cat follow me or should I contact a psychic to guide her to my new home. I have been told she is still with me and knows that I will always love her
 
A: Rob Gutro - Ghosts and Spirits Hi John -The spirit of your cat will find you. The love you share is the energy that links you together. Spirits can find us anywhere in the world. My dog Buzz's spirit found me when I was vacationing in Puerto Rico and led me to a doppelganger to tell me he was still around.

No comments:

Post a Comment