Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Happy Holiday Story - In Spirit!

    Whichever holiday you're celebrating this season, just know that your loved ones in spirit (people or pets) are likely around you. Whether in the smell of a baked pie that brings back a memory of your grandmother, or certain ornament that you take out that reminds you of a brother or sister you're missing, or a song that reminds you of your parents. When you see, smell or hear it, they're likely there with you.
   I was listening to one of my favorite Christmas music CDs, and heard Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers singing "(I'll be Home) With Bells On" and it reminded me of the one year I wrote up the lyrics to the song and sang it with my mom and dad (who have since passed). After my brothers and their significant others departed for the day, I took a tape player (yes, tape in 1996) and put it on the living room table once the dessert dishes were cleared. I handed them the sheet of lyrics and played the tape. We all "attempted" to sing it - and although it wasn't a stellar on-key performance, it was fun and memorable.
   This month, when the song came on, I could hear my parents singing in the background and I felt they joined me in the car. Spirits are around us, especially on the holidays.
   As an extra, I'm sharing the video of the song here.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, Happy Ramadan- whatever you're celebrating - celebrate life and spirit!
VIDEO: http://youtu.be/Wmx-fci6OyU\

No comments:

Post a Comment