Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pet Expo: Human Spirit Comes Through /Meet Some Pet Folks

Wow. I just got back from the Boston area where I had a booth and talked about my book "Pets and the Afterlife" at the New England Pet Expo in Wilmington, Massachusetts, and I had an amazing time!   I met so many wonderful people there and many had a story to tell.
  Over the next week, I'll have pictures of great folks I met and their dogs, too.  In this blog, though  I want to share a story about a man's spirit that gave me messages that  helped give healing to his sister; and I want to give a shout out to some fellow vendors that I met, and whom pet owners may want to get to know!

A man's spirit reached out to me to comfort his sister
HUMAN SPIRIT COMES THROUGH AT PET EXPO - Usually when I'm in large crowds the commotion makes it hard to concentrate and get messages. However, at the Pet Expo this weekend, a woman came to the table and her late brother came through. 
  When she came to the table she asked about spirits, animal and human. She said that her brother passed recently- and as soon as she said that his spirit came forth. He told me to tell her not to feel guilty that she wasn't there at the time of his passing and she understood. She was feeling guilty. What helped was that he made me say the same exact words he said to her in the last conversation he had with his sister (the woman at my booth) before he died.  I told her that her brother was telling me that "he wanted to go on his own terms." Those were his exact words to his sister in a phone conversation on  the night he later passed. 
   Often, people want to pass on their own. They don't want people around. That was what he told me he wanted. His spirit told me that if his sister were there holding his hand as he passed, it would be traumatic for her, and she would never forget it... and it would haunt her all her days, and he didn't want that to happen. So, he passed "on his own terms."
  The last message was that the spirit's sister should not feel guilty for not being there. He passed as HE wanted. The message seemed to bring comfort to his sister who stood before me, and I was so pleased to pass it along. That's what being a medium is all about.

MEET SOME GREAT PET-RELATED FOLKS HERE: 
1) Judy Bredin-Graham, of the New England Saint Bernard Rescue. She's such a kind-hearted dog mom, and amazing rescuer. She has two St. Bernards now and many who have passed. Please check out the rescue and support it!  - She's at www.saintbernardrescue.org and on Facebook/newenglandsaintbernardrescue.




Janet Kennedy, Animal Whisperer
2)  Book for Animal Lovers - Ms. Jeremy Townsend is the president of this shop and I bought a couple of great books from her booth! Animal lovers will find every book imaginable there (I'm hoping she'll carry Pets and the Afterlife, too). Check out the store at www.booksforanimallovers.com.

3) Janet Kennedy, Animal Whisperer, http://www.janetanimalwhisperer.com/   and https://www.facebook.com/animalwhispererandmedium 774-286-9120




Want to learn more about how spirits communicate? 
 Check out my Book: LESSONS LEARNED FROM TALKING TO THE DEAD: Follow Rob on a treasure-hunt-style journey in Virginia as he and others try to explain what appear to be random and obscure words, signs and symbols from a spirit, that all wind up being intensely personal to the spirit.Explore the science behind how they communicate. Learn how to receive their messages, where they appear, and important messages in how to live your life. Rob takes you into cemeteries, battlefields, and historic places. You’ll see what happens to victims of suicide and murders, and how infants and animals pass messages to the living. Featuring: Inspired Ghost Tracking and mediums Barb Mallon, Troy Cline and Ruth Larkin. 
Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead for $8.99 paperback and $2.99 E-bookon AMAZON:http://tinyurl.com/q3bhgdeor to Purchase from the CreateSpace eStore:https://www.createspace.com/3824548





 

No comments:

Post a Comment