Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, September 26, 2014

New England Pet Expo: Pictures and Visitors!

L to R: Ruthie, Jacquie and Rob
Last weekend I went to the Boston area where I had a booth and talked about my book "Pets and the Afterlife" at the New England Pet Expo in Wilmington, Massachusetts. The day was very busy and I met some great people and dogs and heard some amazing stories. This blog will highlight some of both!

My friend and amazing Medium Ruthie Larkin, also known as the Beantown medium (www.beantownmedium.com) worked the booth with me all day. She is so in tune with spirits and had an amazing time meeting all the folks that came by and their special dogs.

My old friend Jacquie Murphy, radio personality, whom people in the Boston area will know for her work on air doing weather and traffic also came by and spent some time helping out. Jacquie and I were broadcast meteorologists for the same employer many years ago.

Some friendly visitors and their awesome dog
Weimaraners have a special place in my heart
WEIMARANER RESCUE - I volunteer with Weimaraner and Dachshund rescues, and I was supposed to represent the DC Area Weimaraner Rescue at the expo, but because of red tape with clearances for out of state rescues, I couldn't do that. I am, however, donating a portion of my book's proceeds to the rescue.
   DC Area Weimaraner rescue is located in the Washington, DC Area and always needs foster homes (The rescue pays the vet bills, you cover food and shelter). Contact them at: www.dcweimclub.org/rescue/. 
You can also DONATE, too, because there are a LOT of dogs needing rescue 


MY DOG BUZZ WYATT- People who have a couple of my books know that my late Weimaraner Buzz Wyatt was the world's best canine communicator from the other side. He INSPIRED me to write my first book "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium."  He gave me so many signs that there was no question he has been around me since the minute he crossed over and many years later. 

 PETER LOVASCO, Host of the Radio Show "Wicked Weather" - The week before the expo, I had the great fortune to talk with Peter and be a guest on his show. We talked about weather and climate change and then talked about the paranormal. Peter is a weatherman forwww.goodmorninggloucester.com. He is a storm chaser, spotter, and does live reports. He is a founder of G.E.T.W.E.T., Gloucester's Enthusiastic Trio Weather Extreme Team.   You can find him at: www.dtmwickedradio.com 

 
Peter Lovasco and Rob Gutro
NEXT: MORE PICTURES AND STORIES FROM THE PET EXPO

No comments:

Post a Comment