Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Meet Medium Ruthie Larkin: She has a chapter in Rob's "Pets in the Afterlife" book



Ruthie Larkin is a good friend of mine and an incredible medium who contributed a chapter about her communications with her dog Boston's spirit in my book "Pets and the Afterlife." I sat with Ruthie and asked her questions that everyone would want to know. - Rob
Here's the Q & A:

 1. In your own words, who is Ruthie Larkin, Medium?
Answer: I’m a faith based gal who tries to make a difference in this lifetime helping people find closure with their deceased loved ones…sort of like a spiritual therapist.

2. When in your life did you realize you had an ability to communicate with spirits and how did you handle it?

Answer: I was around five years old when I realized I could see spirits and also knew many things a child would never know. I was never afraid but didn’t want to be different so I tried to turn off my gifts the best I could. I did however feel the need to understand them so I became a life long student of the after life. I read every book I could find on the subject as well as signing up for any class and or course to help me further understand what was going on with me.
 
3. How did you finally embrace your gift of mediumship and healing?
Answer: It took most of my life to totally embrace my gifts in lieu of just using them for close friends and family. I was always a hands-on healer but was urged by a close friend to take a Reiki class with her. I had a wonderful instructor who recognized my gifts immediately and gently guided me to accept them. I started working with families who lost a child to death and realized that I made a big difference in their lives and brought them closure and comfort. Before long I was getting referrals from all these parents to their friends and families and I became so busy that I left the corporate world a few years ago.

4.  You wrote a chapter in Rob Gutro's "Pets and the Afterlife" about how your late dog Boston communicated with you from the other side. How amazing was that for you? Was that the first time a dog or cat came through?
Answer – I never considered myself a Psychic Medium who regularly received messages from pets but over the course of time that has changed. I now see pets all the time and sometimes they communicate with me things they want their owners to know. Boston of course was special and she has given me so many wonderful signs since her passing.

5. You specialize in helping comfort parents who lost children? Why is this so important to you?
Answer – I get asked that question all the time and I believe that I must have lost a child in a past lifetime. I also feel there is no greater tragedy than losing a child and parents have little recourse except to join a group of bereaved parents. I work with many of these groups and see most of their members and I am told all the time how much comfort I bring them by connecting them to their child/children. They know for sure that their child is OK and filled with joy no matter how they passed. They also know that they are still around them as they bring up recent events to let their parents know they stay close. It’s a really beautiful thing for me to share. By the way, parents get complimentary Readings either in person or by phone.

6. What’s next on the horizon for you?
Answer: I am kept extremely busy with personal Readings, Public and Private Events, Fundraisers, House Clearings, Police Investigations and my Holistic Healing Practice. That all being said, I am writing a book and organizing a non-profit Psychic network to find missing children that will be global. There’s still lots to do but I am convinced that it will all be done before I make that final transition for myself.

7. How can people get a hold of you for phone or in-person readings?
-What is your website, facebook and twitter pages?
Answer – The best way to reach me is to go through my website which is www.beantownmedium.com and fill in the contact form. Be as thorough as possible in telling me exactly what service you need and the best days/times that would fit into your schedule. I’m on Facebook under Bean Town Medium.
**********************************
Summary: PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE by Rob Gutro: The loss of a pet is like the loss of a child to pet owners. The love we share with our pets never dies, and in a new book called "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, the author provides proof that our pets do communicate with us from the other side.    Available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets at: To order paperback of Kindle- http://tinyurl.com/mqgamq2%20

No comments:

Post a Comment