Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Amazing Spirit Dog Story: Book Winner in the "Petmyweiner.com" Dachshund website


Check out www.petmywiener.com for great gifts!
In May, I worked with the Dachshund website "Petmyweiner.com" and arranged a contest for people to submit their "pets and the afterlife" story for an opportunity to win my book of that title. The story will also appear in my second edition of "Pets and the Afterlife" coming in 2016 (if you have a story, please email it to me at rgutro@gmail.com- to memorialize your beloved pet).
*******************************

WINNING STORY - The prize was awarded to Christine Kozubal who shared a great story of how her late Dachshund managed to answer her request from beyond by influencing someone to give her the sign she asked. That's how spirit works! Below is her amazing story and the picture that confirmed Oscar's message. After that message she received a SECOND message from Oscar. Read on!
*******************************

CHECK OUT THE DACHSHUND WEBSITE: Petmyweiner.com! 
If you're a Dachshund owner, love them, or know someone with a doxie, please check out PetMyWiener.com! It is THE place for fun and unique Dachshund gifts. They have the ultimate Dachshund selection of Gifts for Dachshund Lovers. There you will find collectible Dachshund merchandise and accessories to satisfy any Dachshund enthusiast. Show your love and devotion to the Doxie in a fun, expressive way with our Dachshund gifts. Shop with confidence on the most-loved Dachshund website. 5% of all sales are Donated to Dachshund Rescues.
******************************************
OSCAR THE DACHSHUND SENDS TWO MESSAGES TO HIS MOM
Submitted by: Christine A. Kozubal

Oscar is on the bottom left of this image!
    Oscar Mayer was a special gift from Heaven for he was born on what would have been my parents 50 wedding anniversary. The first dog I would raise on my own from a puppy.
     Oscar won the hearts of everyone including a local photographer. I was asked if he could photograph Oscar for a local T-shirt store to use for a sales promotion. I agreed.
   Fast forward one year. Oscar developed a neurological disorder. He spent a week at the vets to no avail, it was evident when no medicine could pull him out of hours of seizures, he would have to be put down.
   As the vet prepared the lethal injection, I held Oscar tightly, from my mind to his, I asked him to give me a sign that he made it home to Jesus.
    Three days later, I was closing the restaurant where I was employed, when a photographer named . John Howard came knocking at the door. As I opened the door he asked me if I would like one more picture of Oscar. Tears filled my eyes as I said, "yes."
   As I looked at the picture it was clear Oscar fulfilled my request.  It's the picture of Jesus sitting on a rock with a child on his lap and others surrounding him. And at the feet of Jesus, laying on his favorite blanket was Oscar! My friend photo-shopped Oscar into the picture!
   Absolutely no one knew of the request I made to Oscar, no one!
 
I wrote to Christine and informed her that she won the contest for my book. On June 7, she wrote me back with yet another sign from Oscar! 

OSCAR SENDS A SECOND SIGN!
Christine wrote:  I thought you would find this interesting......after replying to you email, I went over to Oscars picture, (the one I sent you) and said, "We did it Oscar! We won! What do you think of that?"     Then I logged onto Facebook, yet again, I think he answered my question.....the first post I seen.......someone posted "The Rainbow Bridge!"  Irony or coincidence? I was unprepared for his answer! I think he approved!
 ******************************
ROB'S RESPONSE - As I often say, there's no such thing as coincidence- it's all influence by Spirit.   Seeing the "rainbow bridge" posting at the time you asked a question is a direct response from Oscar! You're good at seeing the signs and that should be a great comfort.  Pets in spirit can hear us, because they are energy - and sound is energy. Every night I say goodnight to my dogs Buzz and Sprite, both of whom have passed and both have given me many signs they visit from time to time.  BTW- Oscar spends most of his time with your loved ones who crossed over and just visits you from time to time.
************************************************
Summary: PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE by Rob Gutro: The loss of a pet is like the loss of a child to pet owners. The love we share with our pets never dies, and in a new book called "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, the author provides proof that our pets do communicate with us from the other side.    Available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets at: To order paperback of Kindle- http://tinyurl.com/mqgamq2%20

No comments:

Post a Comment