Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Random Reader Review on "Pets and the Afterlife"

5.0 out of 5 stars  
May 11, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
This is a wonderful book for those who are grieving the loss of a pet, especially for those who had to make the decision to end their furry friend's life through humane euthanasia. I just purchased this book this past Friday, and I couldn't put it down. I had it finished by the next day. I lost a cat that was very special to me this past February, and have been having a hard time dealing with her loss. This book has brought me endless amounts of comfort, as I am now certain that I had made the correct excision, and that my sweet little kitty is at peace. I would recommend this book to anyone who is questioning their decision or who is simply having a difficult time dealing with a loss of a pet. Rob Gutro is very talented and will give you insight into seeing signs that you may have missed that your beloved pet is whole again and at peace. I now look forward to reading his other books as well. I hope that this book brings as much comfort to others as it has to me.
************************************
Summary: PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE by Rob Gutro: The loss of a pet is like the loss of a child to pet owners. The love we share with our pets never dies, and in a new book called "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, the author provides proof that our pets do communicate with us from the other side.    Available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets at: To order paperback of Kindle- http://tinyurl.com/mqgamq2%20

No comments:

Post a Comment